Footpath Activation Pilot
Lismore City Council is introducing a pilot program for footpath trading and promotions during the festive season in business centres.
Businesses can apply to participate, with approvals contingent on adherence to specified guidelines for locations, times and accessibility. The initiative includes footpath promotions from 1 December, 2023, to 2 February, 2024.
The aim is to showcase benefits for individual businesses, the local economy and business centre amenity while maintaining accessibility.
To participate, follow the outlined steps below:
- Read the Footpath Activation and Trading Guidelines(PDF, 332KB)
- Read the Section 68 Consent document (S68)(PDF, 296KB)
- Complete the simple Footpath Activation Pilot Application Form
- Receive email approval from Lismore City Council staff
- Once approval is confirmed, you can put promotions and/or trade on footpath adjacent to your store subject to these guidelines. Please keep a copy of your approval available in store, should this be requested by Council Rangers.
For queries, please contact the Destination and Economy team via firstname.lastname@example.org.