Can I get a pensioner rebate?

White paper cut-out of an elderly couple standing on a pile of coins.

If you live on the rateable property and hold a Pensioner Concession Card, generally you will be entitled to a rebate on your rates.

In the event that you become a pensioner within the rating year, it is important to complete an application form to ensure that rebates can be applied on a quarterly basis.

An online Council Pensioner Concession Rates Rebate application form must be completed.