How can I change my details?

A sold sign in the foreground of a house.

If you have recently changed your name, please get in touch with either your solicitor or the NSW Land Registry Services.

They will require supporting documentation from you to process the necessary changes to the deeds, and will also notify us of the name change. This is important as it will impact any future notices that we may need to send you.

If your postal address has changed, notify us at (02) 6625 0500 or email