Council’s Destination Team have put together handy links and information to assist you to establish and grow your tourism business. You might have an idea or an established business that wants to leverage opportunities like the Northern Rivers Rail Trail.
Have a look and start tapping into free tools, workshops and webcasts today.
You can also reach out to the Destination team for advice and support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image: Contained in Nimbin, NSW Tourism Awards Gold Winner 2023.
- Social Media – Visit Lismore and Visit Nimbin have an active presence on social media. Connect with us via @visitlismore and @visitnimbin on Facebook and Instagram and tag us in your posts so we can share.
- Free Event Promotion Services – We can promote your event on websites that tap into 2.4 million potential customers each month:
- What’s On Calendar, submit your events
- What’s On Guide, a monthly printable/downloadable guide full of things to see and do. A great tool to share with your customers to keep them happier here for longer!
- Free maps and visitor brochures, let us know if you’d like any visitor marketing material to display in your business by contacting us at email@example.com
- Participate in Tourism Promotions - We invite local businesses to express interest in being part of upcoming destination marketing initiatives, CBD activations and campaigns. Complete the quick form here to let our team know that you’d like to be involved.
The NSW First Program is delivered by Destination NSW to help NSW businesses to develop, promote and sell world-class visitor experiences. It is free to join and gives you access to free training, events and ‘how-to’ insights on a range of topics for the tourism industry.
Free workshops and webinars for visitor economy businesses including tour, attraction and accommodation providers.
See What’s On and register now.
Whether you are just starting out or taking next steps in your business, gain a better understanding of the tourism industry, with practical tips, insights and ways to stand out from the crowd.
Get started here
Promote your tourism experience through a range of channels, including digital marketing, media and local networks. Find out how to refresh your online presence, get some tips to boost your profile on social media and more.
Get promoted here
Find out how to sell your products and experiences directly to customers online via your website or provider.
Get selling here