Our online interactive mapping services (GIS)
Welcome to our mapping and GIS pages, called IntraMaps. Here you will find maps created by our Geographical Information System (GIS) section, including information about rural numbers, property street addresses and lots of useful links to mapping sites and other data providers.
Our public mapping service allows you to:
- Search for properties within the Lismore Local Government Area.
- Take a look at the Local Environment Plan (LEP) 2000 and 2012.
- See health and building inspection areas.
- Check out environmental information.
- Find flood information and much more.
To access online mapping please go to IntraMaps.
If you have specific queries about using online mapping, please phone us on 1300 87 83 87 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.