Lismore Memorial Baths
The Lismore Memorial Baths is located at 179 Molesworth Street, Lismore, in the heart of the city. It offers excellent facilities in a convenient location.
- Eight-lane 50-metre lap pool
- Four lane 25-metre lap pool
- Toddlers splash pool
- Swimsations Swim School (for more information, to our Learn-to-Swim or Squad Training pages)
- All pools are solar heated.
As well as superb swimming facilities and changerooms, the Lismore Memorial Baths also has a kiosk, where you can get your post-swim energy boost with tasty treats like espresso coffee, hot chips, and ice cream. Open during operating hours.
The swim shop at the Lismore Memorial Baths has fantastic merchandise available to cover your swimming needs, from the avid lap swimmer to the casual pool visitor. There is a gorgeous range of Funkita swimwear, Vorgee goggles, ear putty, swim caps and much more.
Casual Pool Entry Prices
- Adult swimmer: $5.80
- Concession swimmer: $5
- Child (4 to 17 years): $5
- Non-swimmer: $3.50
- Child (under 4): FREE
- Family Pass (all on same Medicare Card): $20
- 10 Visit Pack: $56
- 10 Visit Pack Concession: $48
- 20 Visit Pack: $100
- 20 Visit Pack Concession: $86
Lismore Memorial Baths, Lismore 2840 View Map