Current Positions Vacant
Casual positions at Council are now managed by JHA Recruitment. For further information on casual positions, please call 1300 800 301 or visit jharecruitment.com.au
Values begin with a V but start with you…
Lismore City Council’s Values were developed following a 5 month period of consultation during 2012 – developed by the people, for the people. The Values Project was launched on 12 December 2012
The implementation of the values over the next few years will include:
- Recruiting staff who align with our values.
- Using our values when reviewing staff performance.
- Developing expected behaviours for each position that align with our Values.
- Considering our values in decision-making processes.
- Including our values in our planning documents