Apply now for a $20,000 grant to buy vacant land in Lismore
Applications are now open for Lismore City Council’s Build Your Future initiative.
Build Your Future is part of the Building Better Regional Cities program, which has resulted in the construction of the Pineapple Road/Ballina Road roundabout, the Invercauld Road/Ballina Road intersection and the Molesworth Street/Orion Street roundabout. The upgrading of these intersections has provided improved street access to the city’s major land release areas.
Through the Build Your Future initative, in addition to this infrastructure, there are 200 grants of $20,000 each available to approved low to moderate income earners or other eligible parties who purchase a Build Your Future land lot. The purpose of the grant is to assist the successful applicants to build their new home and cater for their family needs.
The 200 Build Your Future lots will be made available at six locations throughout the city and applications are now open for people who wish to purchase a lot and apply for the $20,000 grant. The locations are:
- AIRFORCE ROAD, East Lismore. Contact Warren Everingham 0429 944 931
- ALTITUDE ECO VILLAGE, Casuarina Drive, Goonellabah (www.altitudeecovillage.com.au). Contact Scott Wharton: 0488 910 587.
- ECHO GLEN, Invercauld Road, Goonellabah (www.echoglen.com.au). Contact Stephen Day: 9186 4700.
- THE PLATEAU (The Winten Group), Dunoon Road. Contact Jim Punch: 0412 047 735.
- VALLEY VIEW, Pineapple Road, Goonellabah (www.valleyviewestate.com.au). Contact Lucas Zorzo: 0437 040 969.
- SANCTUARY HILL, Invercauld Road, East Lismore. Contact Warren Everingham: 0429 944 931.
Detailed information on eligibility and application forms are below. For more information phone us on 1300 87 83 87.
- Build Your Future Information Sheet
- Build Your Future Checklist
- Build Your Future Map
- Build Your Future Form 1A
- Build Your Future Form 1B
- Build Your Future Form 1C
- Build Your Future Form 2A
- Build Your Future Form 3A