Apply now for a $20,000 grant to buy vacant land in Lismore
Applications are now open for Lismore City Council’s Build Your Future initiative.
Build Your Future is part of the Building Better Regional Cities program, which has resulted in the construction of the Pineapple
Road/Ballina Road roundabout, the Invercauld Road/Ballina Road intersection and the Molesworth Street/Orion Street
roundabout. The upgrading of these intersections has provided improved street access to the city’s major land release areas.
Through the Build Your Future initative, in addition to this infrastructure, there are 200 grants of $20,000 each available to
approved low to moderate income earners or other eligible parties who purchase a Build Your Future land lot. The purpose of the
grant is to assist the successful applicants to build their new home and cater for their family needs.
The 200 Build Your Future lots will be made available at six locations throughout the city and applications are now open for people who wish to purchase a lot and apply for the $20,000 grant. The locations are:
- North Lismore Plateau (south). Contact Jim Punch on 0412 047 735.
- Sanctuary Hill off Invercauld Road, East Lismore. Contact Warren Everingham on 0429 944 931.
- Airforce Road, East Lismore. Contact Warren Everingham on 0429 944 931.
- Pineapple Road, Goonellabah. Contact Lucas Zorzo on 0437 040 969.
- Altitude 2480, Goonellabah. Contact Scott Wharton on 0488 910 587.
- Invercauld Road development, Goonellabah. Contact Stephen Day on 9186 4700.
Detailed information on eligibility and application forms are below. For more information phone us on 1300 87 83 87.